where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

お 帰 り..

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

finally my system unit has returned home. thanks to the people at CyberActive. i cannot thank them enough for their excellent service. no thanks to the "personal technician" who has shrunk responsibility

i've to be careful with this machine - i need it until my exams in March next year. that means i cannot watch anime series like i used to - save myself from another trip to the repair shop

k...just sidetracked to read AFA09...live dubbing from K-ON's seiyuu!!!! good, that will encourage seiyuu schools here - HONEST ONES PLEASE. the principal of the courses we attended ran away with all our money - needless to say, we didn't finish our courses

but as for me i have a long way to go cos i'm very poor in Japanese. so before i join any seiyuu course my Japanese must be at least on the fair level

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP