where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

another

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

thing i wanna do for a long time..

i like to draw in pencil, it gives me freedom to rub away mistakes and play with shades and outlines

and ever since Paps got me this template i've always wanted to draw my own drawings on my own blog - i'm still a T/F shipper ;p - but i have no way to upload or have the time for inspiration to draw

finally end of 2nd exam - most of all, the new printer-scanner made my dream come true

so i spent this time remodifying my template - css is terrible, for the life of me i can only understand so little XD

mouth ulcer still bad but i guess i can eat better at the end of the week...

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP