where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

for once!

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

in my life i have the discipline to finish transcription!!!! all i can say that it's a miracle

for the past few weeks i would go to IMM Daiso occassionally. And my eyes caught this interesting small 2-hole puncher that has a sliding lock to keep it flat. i wanted to get it but since i'm depending on my parents for cash i must justify even a $2 item so i dun buy.

yesterday i had some cash so i went there again to buy it - but it was gone! totally! the whole series have been taken off the shelves! i was so shocked. it looks like a full recall of the series.

the sentence, "what's meant to be yours will be yours" rings clear in my mind so my guess is either copyright infringement, some chemical problem or it has caused some form of bodily harm. i really kicked myself for not buying it.

morale of the story: $2, buy when see it cos Daiso's unpredicable!!!

and i guess that's what makes Daiso progressive, getting people to come again to see, find, expecting new things and buy when see. wow.

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP