where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

i wish

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010

saved so much allowances, only to be 'robbed' away by bills - left with not even $50 in my account

"ur new pencil case looks like what to 'piak (word effect for burst)' already" my mom noticed as i put all the essentials into my newly bought thingy. i told her yes, i know of shops who have outlandish designs which really suit me. i wish i could spend transport $ to travel to these shops, splurge on any cool pencil case althought expensive it's truly practical to me

but haha XD one thing i just remembered - renew my Kino membership

sigh....i had a second touch with a DS Lite - CastleVania - and i like reading visual novels before playing the game i had so much fun...but it's really expensive, the hardware and the games.

yesterday night i had a surprise msn from mo hitori no boku..hai, tadaima..X3

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP