where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

finally..

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

X6 is mine!!!!! the wait n patience to find out how to transfer files, read its problems on the internet, figure it here n there is frustrating but in the end i figured what i want

but i still cannot download its Ovi suite and music player, always "downloading failed" and still hoping that it could transfer a whole folder of mp3 i had sorted on my own to a handphone, then within the handphone allow me to link these files instead of the end result of mixing all songs together

by the time i've figure out its file transfer and its other features - which took me half a day - i'm was too tried n frustrated  to categorise my playlist so did not include drama CD, soundtracks, ringtones...just songs and images into the phone

next time - a simple phone, a good mp3 player with software file transfers, a good camera...

guess in years to come..switch to Mac..i think having one uniformed OS makes my life easy..

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP