where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

gravitation 'fest'

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

so many fests...haha..got influenced by LP who's translating Gravitation doujin..got me watching from first episode to its 2 OVAs...fell in love with Yuki all over again.

It was so long i last watched it and was surprised that to see Yuki cried at one ep. And it was heart-wrenching to see Yuki cry. He really went through so much.

K as usual..anything more reminds me of Tezuka crack..

Shuichi...reminds me of myself - minus the cosplay part!!! How in the world he could move in that battery costume?!!!!

Sakuma..reminds me of wat i'd like to be in the future..

"IZ...GURABITEESHON!"

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP