where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

hmm..

>> Wednesday, December 15, 2010

one month of waking up too early and sleeping late has taken its toll on me, mostly everyone in the office is sick too, Wagashi suddenly looked sick with lack of sleep n rest, my mum got running nose, suddenly my colleague's kind-heartedness of turning her huge box fan in my direction - got me sick

snuggled and slept happily for 12 hours, will sleep more - took fever medicine

had my time online, it's fun. But contrary to rest, i'm trying to learn as much as i can today for tomorrow. For electronic spreadsheets to be industrially-ready must have IF and LOOKUP. Unfortunately LOOKUP wasn't taught in my diploma. IF - totally forgot but nested IF isn't taugh in my diploma too. i feel so at a loss

following the book i can't go anywhere until i know how to use IF and LOOKUP so i've no choice but to use my temp job as a training ground although i'm earning little - just gotta get through this first

i'm still craving for butter - NOT migarine - though. Craving for a nice Western breakfast in a hotel, low-grade also nem mind, it's the ambience i'm looking for - silence before noise.

However with this little money i get and painfully discipline myself to stay calm and composed despite the frustrating screamings in my head and heart about no spending power - this depression has also got me into falling sick but somehow i tell myself "control, control" will get me a new handphone with data plan - all i have to do is wait and save!

cos really i'd realised i'm too tired to go online when i come back from work and i cannot wake up earlier in the morning to have an online social life. Weekends are "out of home" time. So having a handphone with data plan helps

now comes to the hard part: do i want to continue with Japanese? it's tough having to say 'goodbye' to Wagashi to be taught under another teacher. i'm afraid of the new teacher: Wagashi makes things neutral so he wun say much about the new teacher either. Too much goodbyes this year: Paps officially in major sem, Shimp'-sama, my classmate, next year Wagashi..too many goodbyes in such a short time so painful

sigh..i guess looking forward to SOY may ease the pain a little. Looking forward to seeing the Trinity Blood cosplay group if they are there - really so cool they are! Do i wan to cosplay? If i have the cash..and the physique lor..!

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP