where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

grr

>> Saturday, December 18, 2010

work sucks as usual

Problem with a document. In-charge out of contact for days. There was no proper hand-down, no regard for me, a temp - i AM human..even stray animals get looked after!

Had to take people's work until the day no one could give me any work

that day was 30 mins to end of day i did nothing, so many had left early, i might as well leave for the day. Wasn't told exactly what to do, communication breakdown - i heard "go back". In the end was told i heard wrong

"If I want you go home why would I take the trouble to ask everyone?" was the retort
"But you've already asked everyone and they said they (and you) have no work for me." Retart, aren't you.

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP