where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

ultimate Christmas present of this yr

>> Saturday, December 25, 2010

working IS GOOD


saving money is BETTER

actually i've been aiming for an iPhone for a long time now, diverted my attention to Andriod bcos it has a touchscreen keypad feature which allows the finger to just slide across the screen so i lived with the troublesome Nokia X6. But my aunt suddenly admitted to hospital and i had to do emergency smses which is never good on the Nokia's poor touchscreen pad - i'd decided to buy a good handphone with a good screen keypad ASAP in case of further emergencies..n iPhone 4..inevitably..

wat peeved me is the non-swipe keypad but practically speaking i can overlook it cos it's just an added optional feature (Apple being really practical n all to me) but wat's the teeth gritting part is that since my SIM card is changed to a mini-sized one - which means there's nothing in my mini-card. i had to one by one type each person's name n contact

n wat's worse, i CANNOT COPY ALL MY CONTACTS to my new mini-SIMM card?!!! goodness..

AND I CANNOT ONE-TOUCH SELECT MULTI-RECIPIENTS when smsing?! i had to one-by-one add each person..goodness..Nokia lets me select as many recipients i want at one go

the thing about iPhone 4 is wat it cannot do in the abovementioned - i tink i've to dl third-party apps or upgrade my firmware..which is so troublesome to me

and good apps..gotta pay..? sorry i dun hav the means to do so

but all these aside, the iPhone 4 packs a punch! so looking forward to see wat more it offers :3

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP