where am i going?
i don't know
All i know is that i've to start
somewhere
...

getting better

>> Sunday, January 18, 2009

with the exception of still spitting out phelgm - lesser now - which i wonder when in my body will end!

but that's good news and a relief to my poor weakened body..and - although added on with the female's monthly 'nightmare' - which is another relief, cos i've redone my fanfic blog into almost a ff.net style, i borrowed a good but thick book for HTML/XML with the thought of doing a good menu style and redoing a blog but my health has been bad so i can't finish the book - i can return the book without worries now, thanks to Blogger's widgets~ i don't have to find another avenue for my stories

but i'd like to buy this book if i can one day - fun to read

well...next week i can get to enjoy New Year with no 'nightmare' worries!!! AND I'M OK FOR SOYA!!!!! but have to watch my health: i may get a relapse if i don't take care cos my body's still weak while recuperating and if i've registered my course would start soon so i gotta take really great care

but this week i do get a little panicky..cos of my frail health i haven't registered for my diploma course yet, i hope i can - by dis Friday

i think Derf gets motivated by being 'forced to learn'. This motivation thingy..i'd realised that i'm motivated when i register to study something - it gives me "an official purpose", brings me one level-up, a more constant 'prodding' (aka "keep goin' on strong, yeah?") - unlike self-paced i tend to fall into long lapses of 'hibernation' before i take up from where i left - which i'd realised i'd forgotten everything n had to almost start from scratch again and again

Well, i still cannot land myself in Bunka Japanese language school for now...until many years later i guess..i've to build up (bam-bam-bam-bam! Build up! Bam-bam-bam-bam! Bara-bara-ba-bam-bam..!!! XD) my career first (i'm still hoping to land myself in IT..)

anyway, i'm still weak in hiragana, but language always stays almost unchanged, so there's always a chance in years to come

But one thing i'm excited about is: i can find an "official reason" to study with Lay Peng in the library if she's going! Although we're studying for different stuffs, that is ;)

i just can't wait...to pass...cos...all my cousins are degree holders...except for one but excused..i have to level-up, so as to show the nuclear family that i can too which will stop some of the members despising my family.

"I have a diploma," that's what i wanna hear myself say one day

i want this

i really do

Post a Comment

lastly..

thank you for reading my blog..

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP